- All prices listed are inclusive of GST unless otherwise stated. Please note prices may change at the discretion of Cosma Catering.
Event Bookings and Deposits
- Once a quotation for an event booking has been approved, Cosma Catering will issue a final invoice.
- A 50% non-refundable deposit must be paid to secure an event booking. By paying the deposit the client is agreeing to the terms and conditions.
- Prior to the event commencing, the invoice must be paid in full unless an alternative arrangement has been made with Cosma Catering and confirmed in writing,
- Cosma Catering reserves the right to pass any unpaid invoices to a collection agency, with any fees incurred by the collection agency charged at the client’s expense.
- Changes to event bookings that result in a decrease in the numbers must be disclosed to Cosma Catering, in writing, 14 days prior to the event. For any changes to event bookings less than 14 days prior to the event, the client will be charged for the numbers previously disclosed (if numbers have been decreased). Numbers may increase prior to the event at but must be disclosed to Cosma Catering in writing.
- Cosma Catering will only issue a refund or credit for legitimate claims such as damage to the products during delivery or a fault with a container, etc. This does not include disliking the food!
- If there is a problem with the food (i.e., packaging, delivery, etc.) the client must notify Cosma Catering within 12 hours of it being received and provide photographic evidence for a refund or credit.
- There are no refunds for any meals from Cosma’s Table.
Important information regarding COVID-19
- Cosma Catering will adhere to the applicable State and Federal Government health requirements and recommendations, and will not have more staff than required in the allocated space. Customers must be aware that the State and Federal Government health guidelines can change rapidly, and Cosma Catering will adhere to these as required.
- It is the responsibility of the host/client to ensure that:
- Guests comply with relevant State and Federal Government guidelines (e.g. this may include density limits, masks, social distancing, etc.)
- No guests attend the event if they are sick or unwell.
- Cosma Catering will set up a sanitising station upon arrival at events.
- In the event that an event can not take place due to restrictions, the 50% non-refundable deposit will be held by Cosma Catering for future functions or may be redeemed through the website for home cooked meals or Shabbat dinner meals.
- All food must be consumed within 48-72 hours of delivery.
- All raw and cooked fish products must be consumed within 24 hours of delivery.
- Pregnancy friendly meals for expecting mothers must be consumed within 48 hours of delivery.
- In the event that no-one is home, clients must leave refrigerated bags outside with cooler ice-blocks to ensure food is stored correctly.